Current Government Restrictions for the Central Coast LGA
On Thursday 9th September 2021, the NSW Premier announced that parts of Regional NSW ‘stay at home’ orders will be extended until further notice.
In line with these extended government restrictions, all current operational restrictions remain in place for our Centre.
When visiting us for your essential goods and services, please remember:
- Check In on entry
- Wear a mask in Centre at all times
- Utilise the sanitiser on entry
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
Importantly, please stay home if you are feeling unwell and get tested for COVID-19 if symptoms occur.
We understand that this extended lockdown is difficult for our community and we are here to support you.
Thank you for your ongoing understanding and support.
Latest COVID-19 Confirmed Exposure Sites
Friday 10th September 2021
- Saturday 21st August between 5.10pm and 5.20pm
- Wednesday 25th August between 3.50pm to 4.15pm
- Thursday 26th August between 9.50am to 10.10am
- Friday 27th August between 2.50pm to 3.10pm
- Friday 27th August between 5.25pm to 5.40pm
- Saturday 28th August between 2.10pm to 2.30pm
Any visitor to Woolworths during the above-mentioned dates and times are a casual contact and must immediately get tested and self-isolate until they receive a negative test result. If your date of exposure at this venue occurred in the last four days, you must get another test on day five from the date of exposure. Wear a mask around others and limit your movements until you get another negative result. You should continue to monitor for symptoms and if any symptoms occur you should get tested again.
Woolworths has completed a clean in line with SafeWork Australia guidelines. Any team members who were working during the exposure time are following the above health advice.
This is an important reminder to ensure that when you visit us for your essential goods and services you are:
- checking in on entry via the Services NSW COVID-Safe Check In app and at individual stores
- maintaining 1.5 metres between yourself and others
- wear a mask at all times
- observing store capacity limits
- utilising the hand sanitiser on entries
Additionally, if you are feeling unwell, please stay home and ensure you get tested if you have symptoms.
Staying safe and well is a community effort. Together we can minimise any risks and play our part in stopping the spread.
Thank you for your ongoing co-operation.
Important Note: This information has been provided based on information provided to Charter Hall by third parties. Recipients are encouraged to make their own enquiries and consider relevant government advice as appropriate.